Holtkamp Chocolate Dutch Canal Houses
Holtkamp is a gastronomical institution in Amsterdam known for their patisserie, croquettes... and of course chocolate! Open since 1969, this beautiful Art Deco store has been a wonderful neighbour to our florist. It is with pleasure that we pair our flowers together with them for Easter. And another reason to support independent stores!
These delightful handmade chocolates (6 milk and 6 dark chocolate) depict the iconic houses of Amsterdam, and are made with the finest Callebaut Belgian chocolate.
Shelf Life | Approx. 3 months (if you can wait that long!)
- Collection at store (Wednesday to Saturday)
- Local delivery Amsterdam
- Amsterdam timed delivery (request in advance to check availability)
- Zone 1 - Abcoude, Amstelveen, Broek in Waterland, Badhoevedorp, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Landsmeer, Ouderkerk, Weesp and Zaandam only
- Zone 2 – Aalsmeer, Haarlem, Hoofddorp, Monnickendam and Schiphol only
- Zone 3 – Almere, Beverwijk, Bussum, Hilversum and Utrecht (request in advance)
For all other locations, please contact us before placing your order so we can send a quote.