Apricot Hyacinth plant | in pot
Hyacinths are wonderfully fragrant plants with beautiful blooms and are really a show piece in your back garden. Flowers bloom annually approx. mid March to April.
Flower colour: Apricot/peach
Care conditions - Outdoor use only. Place in full sun to part shade on a terrace or balcony. Keep roots moist. Once they have finished flowering you can plant the bulbs, keeping the foliage above ground and the bulbs underneath. For years to come they will be a signal of Spring. Avoid water excessively in the summer months when bulbs are dormant. Remove dried up foliage after it has died down completely.
Delivered a classic terracotta pot.
The images you see are a representation of this plant shown, and plants will vary, subject to seasonal availability at our growers. Every plant's appearance is unique and special.
- Local delivery Amsterdam
- Amsterdam timed delivery (request in advance to check availability)
- Zone 1 - Abcoude, Amstelveen, Broek in Waterland, Badhoevedorp, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Landsmeer, Ouderkerk, Weesp and Zaandam
- Zone 2 – Aalsmeer, Hoofddorp, Monnickendam and Schiphol
- Zone 3 – Haarlem and Heemstede
- Zone 4 – Almere, Beverwijk, Bloemendaal, Bussum, Hilversum, IJmuiden and Utrecht (request in advance)
For all other locations, please contact us before placing your order so we can send a quote.