Sugar in Delft
Springtime captured poetically. This bespoke soft, sweet and delicate arrangement has been designed for the sweet tooths among us. Florals are lusciously stacked to create a showstopping centrepiece for your dining table or mantle. Presented in a Dutch Delft vase, originally designed for the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. The vase is perfect to re-use for future florals both short and tall, and contains a circular porcelain lid grid to hold them all perfectly poised.
This vase design is inspired by the Flowerholder, Faience style, made in the Pottery 'De Grieksche A', Delft 1690-1700. This vase is painted by hand and crafted in fine porcelain. This vase is €59, therefore the floral arrangement is the remainder.
Vase size | 29 x 10 x 12 cm
- Collection at store (Wednesday to Saturday)
- Local delivery Amsterdam
- Amsterdam timed delivery (request in advance to check availability)
- Zone 1 - Abcoude, Amstelveen, Broek in Waterland, Badhoevedorp, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Landsmeer, Ouderkerk, Weesp and Zaandam only
- Zone 2 – Aalsmeer, Haarlem, Hoofddorp, Monnickendam and Schiphol only
- Zone 3 – Almere, Beverwijk, Bussum, Hilversum and Utrecht (request in advance)
For all other locations, please contact us before placing your order so we can send a quote.