Hellebores plant in pot
One of our favourite plants during wintertime. Often called the 'Winter Rose', Hellebores are easy to grow and are undemanding. They look good from January to April. Their foliage is bold and evergreen, and in some of the new hybrids the marbled leaves are just as celebrated as the flowers. A delightful cool-season bloomer, a wonderful addition to lightly to deeply shaded beds. Evergreen. Outdoor only.
Delivered in a terracotta pot with drainage hole.
Plant size | Ø 13 x 20cm
- Local delivery Amsterdam
- Amsterdam timed delivery (request in advance to check availability)
- Zone 1 - Abcoude, Amstelveen, Broek in Waterland, Badhoevedorp, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Landsmeer, Ouderkerk, Weesp and Zaandam
- Zone 2 – Aalsmeer, Hoofddorp, Monnickendam and Schiphol
- Zone 3 – Haarlem and Heemstede
- Zone 4 – Almere, Beverwijk, Bloemendaal, Bussum, Hilversum, IJmuiden and Utrecht (request in advance)
For all other locations, please contact us before placing your order so we can send a quote.