Noir Chocolate Dream Cake
Our local Amsterdam cake-maker and sweet tooth Abigael bakes the Noir Chocolate Dream Cake cake inspired by fond childhood memories. Do you remember the feeling of opening a tin can full of baked cookies from your grandmother? It's time to relive the nostalgia.
This indulgent cake is perfect to deliver together with fresh flowers and some bubbles, to celebrate special occasions such as a birthdays, dinners or to be shared together at Christmas. Or just set the world aside, spoon out your desired portion, take it to your favourite room... and close the door behind you.
This special dessert contains four layers of chocolate and doesn't need to be sliced! The base is a super moist chocolate cake, the next layer is chocolate pudding which is covered with a thin crackling of 70% dark chocolate. The finishing touch is a dark chocolate ganache swirl. A beautifully textural, fudgey, gooey and cakey delight! And surprisingly not-to-overly sweet, it's magic.
Serves 4-6 people, depending on portion, spoon size, or appetite!
Baked in an ⌀18cm tin can for easy transport.
- Collection at store (Wednesday to Saturday)
- Local delivery Amsterdam
- Amsterdam timed delivery (request in advance to check availability)
- Zone 1 - Abcoude, Amstelveen, Broek in Waterland, Badhoevedorp, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Landsmeer, Ouderkerk, Weesp and Zaandam only
- Zone 2 – Aalsmeer, Haarlem, Hoofddorp, Monnickendam and Schiphol only
- Zone 3 – Almere, Beverwijk, Bussum, Hilversum and Utrecht (request in advance)
For all other locations, please contact us before placing your order so we can send a quote.