The Myrtle is the symbol of divine generosity. It is an evergreen tree, with a leaf that gives off a fragrant essential oil.
Known as Myrtle Communis to her friends.
Care Conditions - The Flowering Myrtle will thrive indoors in high light and appreciates being kept outdoors during the spring and summer. When night time temperatures drop below 45 degrees we suggest that you place the tree on a windowsill or on a table in front of one.
Trimming & pinching - Trimming and pinching keep your tree miniature. Pinch and trim back the new growth to the farthest safe point. Never should all of the new growth be removed. A little should be left to sustain the health of the tree. Tropical and sub-tropical trees used for bonsai will require periodic pinching and trimming throughout the year. Since different trees grow at different rates, it is necessary to evaluate each tree’s rate of growth and adjust your trimming and pinching to accommodate it. Or just let her grow wild!
Delivered in classic terracotta pot and saucer.
- Local delivery Amsterdam
- Amsterdam timed delivery (request in advance to check availability)
- Zone 1 - Abcoude, Amstelveen, Broek in Waterland, Badhoevedorp, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Landsmeer, Ouderkerk, Weesp and Zaandam
- Zone 2 – Aalsmeer, Hoofddorp, Monnickendam and Schiphol
- Zone 3 – Haarlem and Heemstede
- Zone 4 – Almere, Beverwijk, Bloemendaal, Bussum, Hilversum, IJmuiden and Utrecht (request in advance)
For all other locations, please contact us before placing your order so we can send a quote.