We are looking for an enthusiastic florist in training… a ‘young leaf’!
Our florist team in Amsterdam provide diverse and personalised packages for all occasions.
We require a super motivated trainee, who supports the florists in their daily routine and is looking for their next challenge.
We are looking for a mature and reliable individual currently working in a similar industry or field, and wants to develop their floristry skills, in addition to learning a wide variety of skills that comes with a busy flower shop. Opportunities to also work from our greenhouse and on location. Please note that we work with a fast pace with demanding deadlines and clients, therefore you need to be ready for the challenge!
We are looking for a reliable mature-minded candidate;
- with a sense of responsibility
- housing situation in Amsterdam/surrounds pre-confirmed for entire duration of internship
- financially stable for the entire duration of the internship
- who can dedicate a mutually-defined length of time to this role, to learn and grow
- to perform a wide range of tasks, from keeping florist tidy (including washing vases), making deliveries on bike, and assisting with events
- is motivated, friendly, professional and representative
- lives in Amsterdam or nearby surroundings
- can speak English fluently (bonus points for Dutch)
- is a team player with attention to detail
- can ride a bike (we will tech you how to ride our bakfiets!)
Ideally we are looking for someone with a professional attitude, for a minimum period of 3 months, with an option to renew. In return we offer you invaluable training with our talented, professional team of florists... and a fun team to work with!
Please email us your brief personalised motivation letter, providing a clear motivation for applying for this role, together with your weekly availabilities (clearly stating the days of the week you are available, duration and desired starting date).
This position is unpaid.
via PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org