A.P Bloem, as controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
The customer is informed that certain data must be collected by A.P Bloem in order to perform its services. If the customer does not wish to disclose this data, A.P Bloem will not be able to perform its services.
The controller, who collects the personal data and implements the data processing operations, is: A.P Bloem, (website apbloem.nl) with a registered office situated at Kerkstraat 151a 1017 GG Amsterdam 1017 GG The Netherlands, registered with the Dutch Kamer van Koophandel under KVK number 62725092
2. Collection of personal data
A.P Bloem collects users' personal data on the website www.apbloem.nl
The personal data that may be collected are as follows :
- user data: the data provided by the User when registering to stay connected with their email address and/or phone number.
- personal data of the user when he/she enters it in his/her order.
- transaction data: means the data that the user provides when making purchases, information relating to orders placed and returned items such as telephone number, address, e-mail address and information relating to payment method;
- exchanges with customer service;
- browsing data: refers to the data collected by the Publisher while the User is browsing the Website and the Applications, such as the date, time of connection and/or browsing, browser type, browser language, IP address, location data and geolocation.
The data relating to the payment method (credit card number, expiry date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service providers Stripe and Mollie (iDeal) and not retained by our company.
Third-party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website and mobile application, as well as the networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated, context-based and interest related means to collect user data (interactions with functions and profiling of the online activity). This data is collected directly by such providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, A.P Bloem is not responsible for the practices of such service providers and third parties.
3. Purposes of the collection of personal data
Data collected in connection with the use of the website, the application or in physical outlets are processed for the purposes described in the table below.
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any controller to be able to provide legitimate grounds for such processing. The regulations thus provide, among the legal bases for treatment, the following:
- performance of an agreement to which the relevant person is a party, such as a sales contract. For example, certain personal data of the customer is necessary to deliver the item, manage the customer's account and process any returned items;
- compliance with a legal obligation, in particular an accounting obligation by retaining invoices;
- prior consent of the relevant person;
- legitimate interest of the controller, while complying with users' rights and freedoms. For example, improving the customer experience or preventing fraud may justify data collection.
A.P Bloem does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
Users may edit their personal data and withdraw their consent at any time by connecting to their customer account.
4. Contractors that have access to user's personal data
The personal data collected is transmitted to A.P Bloem’s service providers, who may process it on behalf of A.P Bloem’s (processors) and/or on their own behalf (recipients of the data).
The recipients of the data are :
- Stripe and Mollie, payment providers
- any police or administrative authority in connection with judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
- customs authorities and service providers in the event of delivery abroad.
A.P Bloem’s processors may have access to data collected for the purpose of:
- preparing, shipping orders and returning products
- improving the content of websites and mobile applications
- technical maintenance and development of A.P Bloem’s website internal applications, including entities that perform orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analysis services, and tag management, such as Google Analytics. For further details on these analysis services and the opposition procedures, we invite you to refer to the following sites:
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 and Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
5. Users' rights over their personal data
Users of A.P Bloem’s website can assume that A.P Bloem always processes personal data ‘fairly and lawfully’. In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the A.P Bloem website or the mobile application has the right to exercise the following rights:
- a right of access, rectification and erasure of the data collected,
- a right to object to the processing of their data
- a right to the restriction of the processing,
- a right to the portability of the data collected the option to formulate instructions relating to the retention, erasure and transmission of his/her personal data after his/her death in accordance with Article 40-1 of Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978
Lastly, if A.P Bloem detects a violation of personal data likely to create a significant risk to the rights and freedoms of its users, it undertakes to inform the relevant users in the shortest possible time.
Users may exercise all these rights by connecting to their customer account, by contacting customer service at email@example.com
Users must enclose proof of identity with their application.
6. Data retention period
User data will not be retained beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes set out herein and in accordance with applicable regulations and laws. In this respect, the data used for canvassing purposes may be retained for a maximum period of 3 years from the termination of the user's account or the last contact with the relevant prospect. User data is deleted upon expiry of storage periods. Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the specified periods for the purposes of investigating, establishing and prosecuting criminal offenses for the sole purpose of making the data available to the judicial authority, where necessary.
Archiving implies that this data will be anonymized and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
7. Security measures for the personal data collected
In its capacity as data controller, A.P Bloem undertakes to take all necessary measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and, in particular, to prevent it from being altered, distorted or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
A.P Bloem has entered into service agreements with business partners who have extensive expertise in the field of data protection. All data is hosted in the Netherlands or in the European Union.
8. Payment service providers
The payment of the purchases on the website and on the mobile application is carried out either via Mollie, or via the secure platform of our payment provider Stripe.
A.P Bloem does not have access to customer payment data.
However, users may opt to save their payment card data in their customer account. This data is not stored with A.P Bloem, but with Mollie and/or Stripe. Users may edit or delete these bank details at any time by connecting to their customer account.
9. Cookies, TAGS and trackers
We use the following cookies:
To make our website work in the most optimal way, we use functional cookies. For example your cookie preferences are stored here.
With analytical cookies we collect information about the use of our website and we see which information you find useful or not.
We love campaign results. The performance cookie measures how successful our ads are. With the affiliate cookie we calculate the right commission for other websites that offer our services. Finally, tracking cookies help us understand if you are interested in one of our products. This way we can show you a nice offer during browsing.
You can delete cookies or block their placement by adjusting the settings of your browser. Please note: when you block cookies, the website may not function optimally.
10. Social Networks
A.P Bloemofficial Facebook and Instagram accounts can allow users to post their content. Users are informed that the content published on these social networks may be viewed by any third party, and that greater vigilance is required from users when they provide certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, addresses or any sensitive data. A.P Bloem is in no case liable for any damage caused by third parties as a result of or resulting from the publication of their personal data by users.
11. Links to third-party sites
The website and the application may provide links to websites, applications and services other than those of A.P Bloem which may be operated by third parties.
A.P Bloem is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third party websites. Users should consult the relevant personal data protection policies.
12. Data protection officer or personal data manager
A.P Bloem’s data protection officer or personal data manager ensures compliance with the regulations and rules in force, and must in particular establish records of processing activities involving personal data.
Users may contact A.P Bloem’s data protection officer or personal data manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
We think it is important to keep our visitors informed of the latest developments concerning A.P Bloem and therefore send a newsletter by e-mail. Your e-mail address will only be added to our address file with your permission. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can also unsubscribe via a link in the newsletter. The list of subscribers is not provided to any third parties.