Champagne | Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque 2012
While every vintage of Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque naturally expresses the characteristics of its particular year, the personality of this iconic cuvée is clearly defined: delicacy, harmony and elegance combine to captivate the senses, with its bright gold colour and subtle sparkle an inviting prelude to rich nuances of white flowers and white-fleshed fruit, rounded out by delicious notes of honey. A long, expansive finish testifies to the rare quality of this exceptional champagne.
Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque is a harmonious cuvée which contains a masterpiece of blending Champagne’s three grape varieties, 50% Chardonnay, 45% Pinot Noir and 5% Meunier.
Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque is a vibrant, stylish cuvée characterised by distinctive notes of white flowers combine with white peaches, crisp pears and lemon... proost!
18+ Please note that by purchasing this product, you agree that you are 18 years or older. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Local delivery Amsterdam
- Amsterdam timed delivery (request in advance to check availability)
- Zone 1 - Abcoude, Amstelveen, Broek in Waterland, Badhoevedorp, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Landsmeer, Ouderkerk, Weesp and Zaandam
- Zone 2 – Aalsmeer, Hoofddorp, Monnickendam and Schiphol
- Zone 3 – Haarlem and Heemstede
- Zone 4 – Almere, Beverwijk, Bloemendaal, Bussum, Hilversum, IJmuiden and Utrecht (request in advance)
For all other locations, please contact us before placing your order so we can send a quote.